Friday 25 March 2011

Skiworld Photoshoot


I have to say there's a lot to be said for getting paid to do what you love - and my record so far is pretty good all in all.





I had 4 days working as photographer for Skiworld, the largest independent ski company in the UK (nice plug eh...!) shooting for their brochure, website and other publicity. Now the issue was that it hadn't really snowed properly since Christmas so before departure my fingers were crossed that the marketing manager had organised a dump of snow!




And congratulations Anne, you did it! And more to the point, snow before the visit and then 3 days of sunshine to go with the snow. Brilliant. (and PHEW!)



So here it is, a brief selection of photos from the shoot. Another hard day at the office...












So keep an eye out in the new brochure this summer and on the website for some more of my work!


No comments: